Innovation and development
Mould Development and New Projects
Our company’s high-technology technical department can offer you:
- The latest developments, both in fashion and in new materials.
- Advice on the most suitable materials to use.
- Collaboration in the study and design of new moulds.
- Mould construction monitoring .
Your idea is our challenge!
At Karey & Solano Footwear we believe commitment to innovation is absolutely essential. The challenge of continuous improvement has led us to develop, among others, the following products and treatments:
- Breathable, with the membrane integrated during the vulcanisation process (no glues)
- Rock shoe
- Latex (90% natural rubber)
- Anti static
- Fire resistant
- Cold resistant
- With welt integrated during vulcanisation (dual colour and stitched)
- Made with recycled materials
- Tyre tread
- Rock climbing
- Low density, for footwear and leather goods applications
- With fabrics
High Specification TECHNICAL PARTS, for:
- Shoe comfort
HALOGENATION (CHEMICAL CARDING) TREATMENT using non-chlorinated products
Our latest developments include FINISHED ECO-PRODUCTS:
- 100% recycled rubber gardening clogs
- Flip Flops made with recycled materials, complying with the standard weight specification of under 100 g for size 42.
Nothing is impossible if you have an idea. Go ahead, challenge us!